my brother left his drink at taco bell and was like “where’s my baja blast?” and my sister just quietly whispers “in the baja past”
Today at the Disney Store
- Woman yelling at her daughter: For God's sake, you are 23 and you DO NOT need a Pooh stuffed animal.
- Daughter: I want it and I'm buying it.
- Woman: This is ridiculous.
- Me: If it makes you feel any better, I'm 19 and I just bought a doll for myself.
- All the other CMs: Yeah, you're never too old for Disney.
- And the random guy in line with an entire Vinylmation box: To be honest, these are for me.